1/12th (4 Weeks) Four Bedroom Ownership
Starting at $245,500 USD
The Esperanza Private Residence Ownership Program brings together a small number of individuals who want to experience the lifestyle and own a real estate interest in the Villas located within the Auberge Resorts at Esperanza. A total of 3,950 square feet of living space featuring four bedroom suites, 4.5 baths, a spacious living and dining area, 60” TV’s, butler service, outdoor barbecue area, and outdoor space for relaxing or entertaining. Below is a general outline of the ownership program.r entertaining.
- Owners purchase a 1/12th (4 Weeks of usage) undivided interest in a condominium villa. The owners have full and equal access to all three villas and may use any of them anytime they are available.
- Each owner has the opportunity to book a minimum of four vacation weeks and “Short Notice Vacation Nights” so owners can visit more often and without limit based on space availability.
- Owners are asked to initially select two weeks utilizing an equitable rotation system for the upcoming season, which starts on the first Sunday in October and extends to the first Sunday in October of the following year. The Club manager books the requests, and owners receive confirmation of their planned vacation weeks by mid-June of each year.
- Once all of the initial two weeks are confirmed with the owners, the remaining weeks go back to the owners to choose two more weeks.
- Owners, their friends, and family have full access to all the villas in their ownership and may use any of the villas as often as they like, subject to the club’s reservation system.
- In addition to all previously arranged vacations, an owner may book Short Notice stays of 1 to 7 days by contacting Esperanza anytime within 60 days of their desired arrival to check availability and book a Villa. Once one Short Notice reservation is used, an owner may book another. There is no limit to how often owners may visit Esperanza on short notice space availability. The owners’ children 19 and over and parents may enjoy the Short Notice stays unaccompanied by the owner. Flexible usage plan (unlimited short-notice is based on availability at $345++/Night)
- Owners can submit two of their weeks to the Auberge Resorts Rental Program. When the week is rented, the owner receives 60% of the net revenues.
- Owners of the Private Residences at Esperanza may exchange any or all of their reserved vacation weeks with owners of other properties with Elite Alliance. (www.elitealliance.com)
The non-profit Esperanza Homeowners Association covers all ongoing costs, including taxes, utilities, maintenance, reserve fund, butler, housekeeping service seven days a week (3 full & 4 tidy), furniture, fixtures, appliances, fine linens, and access to the Punta Ballena private beach club. Annual dues are $6,473. This fee entitles owners to four weeks of full-service accommodations in a four-bedroom villa. Included in this ownership is an SUV vehicle that can be used to explore the Baja while in residence.