Welcome to the month of November
November is the kick-off month of what we Real Estate Agents often call “The High Season.” However, with the staggering numbers of visiting tourists and hotel occupancy this 2022, it seems there was no “low season” to begin with. There is much to celebrate this November, and we have a lot to unpack in this Newsletter.
Some of the events you can find in November would be:
- Day of the Dead - an iconic Mexican holiday paying respect to family and friends who have passed away, preserving their memories, and honoring their legacies. Celebrated with bright colors and traditional Catrina skeletons, it’s a unique cultural experience to share on a Los Cabos vacation. - Nov 1-2
- Los Cabos Film Festival (https://www.cabosfilmfestival.com/en) - Nov 9-13
- Gastrovino Baja Food and Wine Festival (https://www.gastrovino.mx/) - Nov 10-13
- 53rd Annual SCORE Baja 1000 (https://score-international.com/raceinfo/) - Nov 15-20
- EsperanzArte https://aubergeresorts.com/esperanza/experiences/esperanzarte-2022/ - Nov 26
- Sea Turtle season - Late July to November
- The great Whale Shark migration - November to March
Over $1.2 Billion in Closed Real Estate Transactions 3rd Quarter 2022!
MLS (Multi Listing Service) Market Statistics Year to Date throughout Los Cabos
- Condos - Average Sold Price $533,098 | 818 Closed YTD
- Houses - Average Sold Price $1,450,000 | 780 Closed YTD
Sales remain strong, and resales are selling twice as fast as in previous years! The average day on the market is now 180 - 200 days compared to earlier years' average day on the market of 416 days.
The demand for pre-construction and condos priced around $500k continues to break records! Los Cabos is experiencing a greater demand as ex-pats continue to invest or move to Los Cabos!
Don't hesitate to contact your agent for a complete and detailed real estate report.
Real Estate at Esperanza
Sales at Esperanza are steady, with the onset of several listings going under contract within days of hitting the market this summer. Prices in all ownership types remain in an upward swing to align with the quality of the Auberge Resorts lifestyle and experience. We continue to use a multiple-offer platform that allows the offer price transparency.
4 Bedroom 1/12th
Limited inventory is available for fractional ownership of spacious four-bedroom condos in the Auberge Private Residences. This ownership is loaded with perks such as:
- Dedicated butler
- Once a week in-villa chef service (cost of the food covered by owner)
- Dedicated seven-passenger vehicle during the stay
- Access to pickle-ball courts with no extra fee for the first two years
- 50% discount at Las Estrellas and other owner discounts throughout Esperanza
- Access to Punta Ballena Beach Club and Hotel Pool
- Dedicated golf cart while on property
- Listed at just $245,500
You can find further information on this 1/12th fraction by clicking Learn More
Two Weeks Together
Two Weeks Together are Better than One
This beautiful Two Bedroom Two Bath Villa has a total space of 2400 square feet and just received a fresh new look. The paint is still drying, so check out our 'Look Book' for an inspirational contemporary design. Similar to our 1/24th Fixed Week ownership, this new ownership concept guarantees two "Fixed Weeks" consecutively in this Ocean View Villa, 1702. Owners then benefit from using a 3rd and 4th "Float Week" to be enjoyed anytime between mid-May to mid-November in the same villa. When vacationing, two weeks are always better than one!
- Weeks 8 & 9 (February/March) $285,500
- Weeks 10 & 11 (March) $295,000
- Weeks 49 & 50 (December) $270,000
Villa 1902 Fixed Week 4 - USD $112,000
This Fixed Week Ownership Program is a 1/24th deeded real estate interest in a Two Bedroom Two Bath Villa located within the Auberge Resort at Esperanza. Below is a general outline of the FW Ownership Program.
- Ownership guarantees a specific “Fixed Week” in a two- or three-bedroom Villa. Owners then benefit from using a 2nd “float week” to be enjoyed anytime between mid-May to mid-November in the same unit.
- Your Fixed Week is automatically reserved for you every year. Annually, each owner will reserve their Float Week through a reservation process coordinated by the Residence Club Manager in the spring.
- Your family and friends have full access to the Fixed and Float weeks, which increase your flexibility in usage. Additionally, you may rent your weeks through the Auberge Hotel and earn 60% of the net rental revenue.
- In addition to your Fixed and Float weeks, you may also visit Esperanza on a short notice basis and stay in any villa anytime one is available. Short notice vacations may be booked up to 60 days in advance for stays of 1 to 7 days. There is no limit to the amount of time you can spend at Esperanza on a short-notice, space-available basis. Use one short-notice vacation, and then you can book another.
- Owners of the Residences at Esperanza may exchange any or all of their reserved vacation weeks with owners of other properties in The Timbers Collection (www.timberscollection.com), and Esperanza owners may exchange with Auberge’s Telluride, CO, and more with their partnership with Elite Alliance.
All of our two and three-bedroom villas underwent an update in decor, furniture, flooring, countertops, and bathrooms this past summer and have a new fresh look. While we await professional photos check out our Instagram Page for a short reel on the remodel.
We hope to see you back at Esperanza soon!
As a reminder, we also sell general Real Estate outside Esperanza as our sales team are licensed real estate agents for all of Baja California Sur. Suppose you want to learn about potential investment properties or new development resorts, together Sheila and Bethany, who have over 30 years of combined experience in B.C.S. real estate, will share all the details.